The Week of Fashion Showroom
A Showcase of African Design Excellence
Are you looking for a chance to showcase your brand and connect with potential customers? The Week of Fashion event in Cape Town is the perfect opportunity to do just that.
With your own rail at the event, you can sell directly to consumers and get your brand in front of the press and buyers. And with the help of ENHANCE RETAIL’s innovative photographic solutions, your brand’s products will be showcased in the best possible light.
If you’re looking to keep sales going after the event, the Week of Fashion’s online Showroom (An e-commerce marketplace) is perfect for you. In partnership with SHOPSTAR, the Cape Town Fashion Council has launched a marketplace and South African Designer database for pre-orders and bulk sales during the event.
This platform is geared towards South African designer export databases and allows each designer to display curated pieces on the Designer.
Don’t miss out on this unique opportunity to showcase your brand and increase sales. The Week of Fashion event has everything you need to make your brand successful.
- Minimum 3 years in business
- Must stock in either boutique, ecommerce store, or retailer
- Must have a good following and social presence & website
- Must have a clean aesthetic
- Must have good Brand Identity
- Must have a production capacity strategy
- Must be able to deliver on bulk orders
- Strong quality control measures
- Strong return policy in place
- Venue: Wonderland Studios
- Date: 31 March – 1 April 2023
- ‘Setup: 30 March 2023
- Breakdown: 1 April 2023
- Exhibition space of 2m2 with dimensions of 1.75m Height x 1.55m Length
- 5 Styleshoot Live images for e-commerce
- Get featured on the CTFC’s Online Showroom hosted by SHOPSTAR
- Be a supplier – Upload your products, images and prices for free
- Create your own store and become a supplier to the CTFC Online Showroom (Min cost of R220 per month to host your own store and link for free to the Online Showroom to feature)
- If you already have a Shopify or Woocommerce shop, you can link your products that you want to sell on the showroom for free by becoming a supplier by simply syncing your collections.
OFFICIAL FASHION WEEK AFTERPARTY starts at 21h00 at Harringtons and District in Harrington Street. Tickets are available from 17 March 2023 on Howler. Limited VIP tickets are available.
SHEtrades Talks are open to all designers, industry and interested followers. Spaces are incredibly limited and registration for spaces opens on 10 March 2023. Link online.
SHOWrooms by CTFC features more than 25 top designers. There is no registration and entry is open to the public daily until the last shows. There are free fashion presentations onstage throughout the day too.